- Registration is NOW OPEN!
- Conference Schedule Now Available
- Become an Exhibitor/Supporter!
- AEP Training Center Tours – June 25 and June 27 Details
- Read About the History of ESMO
- Practical Approaches to Reducing Transient Overvoltages Factors for Live Work – Download Paper Here
- Paper Submission Information:
ESMO will consider paper submissions. If your topic is of interest, it will be considered for presentation at the conference. Note that any papers presented at ESMO 2019 will be conference papers only and will not get uploaded to IEEE Xplore, although they will be made available through the IEEE PES Resource Center. Please submit your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 12/1/2018 for consideration.
- Advertise in the ESMO Program & Show Issue: details coming soon
- Indoor exhibits at the Greater Columbus Convention Center
400 North High Street Columbus, Ohio 43215
- Outdoor exhibits
(transportation provided from the Convention Center to outdoor location near Columbus)
Travel Visa Information
United States citizens do not need a U.S. visa or passport for travel to Ohio. If you are not a US citizen, you may need a visa for entry into the US.
See more on visas.
Taxis and shuttles are available in Columbus, Ohio.
Learn more about transportation options.
ESMO is the premier event for electric utility professionals, contracting, construction and consulting companies who are interested in the hands on solutions for the engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of the world’s power delivery systems.
In June 2019, utility professionals from more than 40 countries will converge in Columbus, Ohio (USA) for the ESMO 2019. The program spans four days, featuring two days of outdoor field demonstrations and exhibits and a two-day technical program combined with an indoor exhibit area. Attendees will gain the knowledge and expertise required to effectively build, operate and maintain the world’s power-delivery systems.