- Opening Session Speaker Bios
- Read about the 46 Outdoor Demonstrations – Updated 8/30/2016
- REGISTER NOW!
- Read About the History of ESMO
- Schedule of Events Now Available
Click here for the schedule
- Paper Sessions can be found here:
Click for more information.
- ESMO Exhibit Space Now Available
- Advertise in the ESMO Program & Show Issue (PDF)
- Support Options for ESMO (PDF)
- Educational courses offered: Plain Talk About the Electric Power System. Learn More & Register Now
Mobile App Download
Download the Mobile App to ensure you’re always up to date on what’s happening. Simply click the appropriate logo below.
- Indoor exhibits Monday and Wednesday at the Greater Columbus Convention Center
400 North High Street Columbus, Ohio 43215
- Outdoor exhibits Tuesday and Thursday
(transportation provided from the Convention Center to outdoor location near Columbus)
Travel Visa Information
United States citizens do not need a U.S. visa or passport for travel to Ohio. If you are not a US citizen, you may need a visa for entry into the US.
See more on visas.
Taxis and shuttles are available in Columbus, Ohio.
Learn more about transportation options.
Columbus, OH – Sept. 12-15, 2016
ESMO is the premier event for electric utility professionals, contracting, construction and consulting companies who are interested in the hands on solutions for the engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of the world’s power delivery systems.
In September 2016, utility professionals from more than 40 countries will converge in Columbus, Ohio (USA) for the ESMO 2016. The program spans four days, featuring two days of outdoor field demonstrations and exhibits and a two-day technical program combined with an indoor exhibit area. Attendees will gain the knowledge and expertise required to effectively build, operate and maintain the world’s power-delivery systems.