Become an Exhibitor
Exhibition – June 24-27, 2019 at Greater Columbus Convention Center, Columbus, OH
ESMO is the premier event for electric utility and contracting professionals who are engaged in hands-on solutions for the safe engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of the world’s power delivery systems.
In Columbus, Ohio (USA) utility professionals from more than 40 different countries will come together in June 2019 for this exciting event. This world-class program will take course over the span of four days. Two days will be featuring outdoor field demonstrations and the other two days will include a technical program combined with an indoor exhibit area.
Exhibit Space Information
Investment & Booth Inclusions
Cost: Booth space rental is $39.00 per sq. ft.
All booths are sold in 10×10 blocks and include:
- Raw exhibit space in the Greater Columbus Convention Center and optional outdoor space at the Bixby Substation (fees apply). Opportunity to apply to participate in the outdoor exhibition and demonstration program at the Bixby Substation.
- Two complimentary exhibit booth staff registrations (additional registrations may be purchased for $600)
- Lunch and coffee service for registered booth staff
- Exhibit space with 8’ high backwall drape if needed and 3’ high side rails
- A 7” x 44” identification sign with the exhibitor’s name and booth number (in-line booths only)
- 2 folding chairs
- 1 6’x30” black skirted table
- 1 wastebasket
- General exhibit hall security service
- Daily aisle cleaning service
- Aisle carpet (booth carpet is not included)
- A description listing on the ESMO 2019 website
- Access to the ESMO promotional programs
Booth Assignments will be made on a first-come, first-served basis, and every effort will be made to keep competing exhibitors separated as much as possible. Multiple booth assignments will be made side by side unless requests are made for different arrangements.
About the Facilities
Greater Columbus Convention Center hosts a total of 1.7 million square feet of space and is located in the middle of a vibrant city alive with cultural activities, arts, sports and entertainment. It’s also been the winner of multiple Prime Site and Inner Circle Awards and is one of North America’s most popular sites for local, state, regional, and national groups and organizations.
For questions or further information about exhibiting or supporting ESMO 2019, contact:
Sam Posa, Exhibit Account Manager
Tel: 800-525-9154 or firstname.lastname@example.org