- Demonstrations now available! New ones being added weekly.
- Register Here!
- See Technical Sessions here
- Technical Session Chairs Interviews
- Become an Exhibitor/Supporter!
- AEP Training Center Tours – June 25 and June 27 Details
- Read About the History of ESMO
- Practical Approaches to Reducing Transient Overvoltages Factors for Live Work – Download Paper Here
- Educational courses offered: Plain Talk About the Electric Power System. Learn More & Register Now
- Indoor exhibits at the Greater Columbus Convention Center
400 North High Street Columbus, Ohio 43215
- Outdoor exhibits
(transportation provided from the Convention Center to outdoor location near Columbus)
Hotel and Transportation Information
IEEE does not have a housing authority for the conference. All reservations should be made by attendees directly with the hotels at the links or phone numbers provided below. Reservations made by unaffiliated organizations may appear to have lower rates, however they may be illegitimate, not have the rooms to sell, have unreasonable cancellation or change penalties, or be completely non-refundable. Please be aware of, and report any unauthorized solicitation to email@example.com
ESMO 2019 Steering Committee Chair, Bethany McCrea, PMP AEP, Invites you to ESMO 2019